Friday, April 01, 2005

Guess Who?

Thanks to Jeff:

Clue #1:

I am the President, and was told that my army is torturing prisoners (presupposing that I think that's a bad thing), so I hired the lawyer who said torture was 'okee-dokee, so long as I said there's a war on' to be the next Attorney General.

Clue #2:

I am the President and was told that my country was under attack, so I squirmed a bit in my chair and continue the photo op.

Clue #3:

I am the President and my national security adviser ignored multiple terrorism warnings, including one cryptically entitled 'Al-Qaeda determined to strike in the US' and that terrorist organization subsequently carried out the most successful attack ever on our soil, so I fired the Secretary of State who demonstrated some concern that 'the crazies' were running foriegn policy, and promoted her into that position.

Clue #4:

I am the President and my first term was marred by an inability to bring other countries to collaborate with me, so I hired someone who has said that the UN is an obsolete and useless organization to be my ambassador to the UN.

*Jeopardy theme plays here*

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home