Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Hypocritical Bush


From the President's September 30, 2003 Press Conference:

THE PRESIDENT: ... "Let me just say something about leaks in Washington. There are too many leaks of classified information in Washington. There's leaks at the executive branch; .... And if there is a leak out of my administration, I want to know who it is. And if the person has violated law, the person will be taken care of.

And so I welcome the investigation......

I want to know the truth....

... Listen, I know of nobody -- I don't know of anybody in my administration who leaked classified information. If somebody did leak classified information, I'd like to know it, and we'll take the appropriate action....

...And we can clarify this thing very quickly if people who have got solid evidence would come forward and speak out. And I would hope they would.

...leaks of classified information are a bad thing. And we've had them -- there's too much leaking in Washington. ... And we've had leaks out of the administrative branch, had leaks out of the legislative branch, ...and I want to know who the leakers are."
The entire transcript


So, you really have to wonder: if Dubya really wanted people that had the information to "come forward and speak out", why didn't he? He knew the answer. He was the "leaker"! How many millions of dollars could he have saved by telling the Nation that he had authorized the divulging of the information. End of story... investigation over.... money saved.... Agent outed.....

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home