Monday, December 22, 2008

Welcome someone new to help stock the pond

Gary has joined the fold and will share his views in a column he'll call "What's Left?"

You'll learn more about Gary and his take on the world through his words and comments, but suffice it to say Stash and others have been chastised more than once for mistakenly using the word "liberal" to describe him. He is not a liberal. He is a radical.

There was a time when Stash thought no one could be left of him. Gary changed my mind. Gary had a radio show for almost a year entitled "What's Left?" and will continue his diatribe on the injustices he sees in our country and around the world.

I hope you enjoy reading his column. I know you will sometimes be enthralled and ecstatic about what you read. I also know sometimes you will be angered or enraged.

Ain't it great! I can't wait.

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home