Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Brit Hume: Republican Puppet



THE VICE PRESIDENT: It's nothing I can talk about, Brit. This is an issue that's been under investigation for a couple of years. I've cooperated fully, including being interviewed, as well, by a special prosecutor. All of it is now going to trial. Scooter is entitled to the presumption of innocence. He's a great guy. I've worked with him for a long time, have enormous regard for him. I may well be called as a witness at some point in the case and it's, therefore, inappropriate for me to comment on any facet of the case.

Q Let me ask you another question. Is it your view that a Vice President has the authority to declassify information?

THE VICE PRESIDENT: There is an executive order to that effect.

Q There is.

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Yes.


We don't think Brit just pulled that question out of his ass. He may be an asshat, but he's not a magician. We think he's a quick study of the RNC talking points!

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home