Friday, July 28, 2006

...and bringing them to justice?!?!?!?!


Crooks and Liars has the July 28, 2006 video of George W. Bush explaining his view of American foreign policy. Note at the very end when he says "On the one hand, we will protect ourselves from further attack in the short run by being aggressive in chasing down the killers and bringing them to justice."

Remember this March 13, 2002
Press Conference in which he said, "You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you" and "And I wouldn't necessarily say he's at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."

We're all scratching our heads, George!

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home