Friday, April 28, 2006

Limbaugh / Fraud = OxyMoron on OxyContin!


This seems like a "Captain Obvious Moment":

From CNN:

Rush Limbaugh was arrested Friday on prescription drug charges, law enforcement officials said.

Limbaugh turned himself in to authorities on a warrant issued by the state attorney's office, said agency spokeswoman Teri Barbera.

The conservative radio commentator came into the jail at about 4 p.m. with his attorney Roy Black and was released an hour later on $3,000 bail, Barbera said.

The warrant was for fraud to conceal information to obtain prescription, Barbera said.


OK, this is only related to his drug addict stint... you know: when he paid his maid to be his mule for OxyContin?

Those spinning in The Whirlpool want to know when he'll be convicted for the radio fraud he perpetrates on the American people each day!

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Kurt Fischer and i would like to show you my personal experience with Oxycontin.

I have taken for 2 years. I am 27 years old. I took percecet 10 mg 4 times a day and they helped but gave me massive mindgrains so I switched to oxycotin which I think is a better long term drug. Oxycontin doesnt have a coming down experience you stay feeling good the whole day. The only bad thing about it is getting off it, I just resestly got off it 3 days ago and had very bad withdrawl symptoms even with help of a "junkie" medication.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Kurt Fischer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home